We are starting to realize as time has gone by more and more people are asking the same question… Do you actually use the products in the trailer?
Short answer is yes, DEFINITELY! We have said from day one if we wouldn’t put it on our house kart we won’t sell it to you, PERIOD! Consequently the same standard goes for cleaners, oils, additives, and fuel. We will always test first review, evaluate, and then offer for sale.
So, in sticking to that here is the first installment of the product reviews will feature:
AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil $4.30 (price is from our online store or when purchased at the shop)
Our official review is as follows:
- We use 3-4 drops in our equipment per day, as needed based on use. (The more use the more often you oil)
- We noticed an almost immediate reduction in noise
- Immediately there was a reduction in air leak by.
- Tools would engage easier and operate smoother.
Below is the tech specs for this product from AMSOIL’s website
• Grinders • Impact Wrenches • Ratchet Wrenches • Chisels • Drills
• Sanders • Hammers • Nailers • Other Common Air Tools
AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil (AIR) effectively lubricates rotary and piston-type air tool bearings and motors, while managing moisture and conditioning rubber and plastic seals and O-rings. It ensures air tools run smooth, reduces wear and helps tools last for years, even generations.
If you have more questions please contact us! We are everywhere social and more! Please follow, like, and share us around! THANK YOU!
Facebook: @DMAMotorsports Instagram: @dmamotorsports YouTube:http://bit.ly/DMAYT Twitter:@DMA_Motorsports